Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Ladybug Premiere


The director of Ladybug Theater Natalie Thomas, produced a film of the musical they have been working on all season long. Jonah's Luck With a red carpet party at class and a premiere night at a local church, families and congregation members gathered after viewing the movie with bloopers and all. it was a great time. Two of my kids were in the blooper section--my daughter who looked confused when she held up the correct number of fingers when she was supposed to intentionally hold up the wrong number and my oldest son who looked like he hit a patch of ice as he walked off the set. I love my babies and their idiosyncrasies. I was proud of all of them and truly enjoyed myself that evening. I look forward to their live production at the dinner theater.

No comments: